Booking the Hall
These links provide the information you need before you make a booking request.
- About the Hall - Details of the facilities
- Calendar - Check to see if the time you want is available
- Terms and Conditions - You must read this before you make a booking request
- Guidance to help keep your event Covid 19 safe - Please read for the latest guidance
- Health and Safety Policy - You must read this before you make a booking request
- Catering Guidelines for Kitchen Users - You must read this if you want to use the kitchen
A refundable deposit is added to all bookings. This is to guarantee against breakages or damage, and will be refunded if terms and conditions are complied with.
Please note this is NOT a deposit to secure your booking or to set against the cost of your hire.
|North Nibley Residents and Charitable Groups:||£10 per hour||+ £30 refundable deposit|
|Non-Commercial:||£14 per hour||+ £50 refundable deposit|
|Commercial:||£18 per hour||+ £50 refundable deposit|
|North Nibley Residents and Charitable Groups:||£8 per hour||+ £30 refundable deposit|
|All others:||£10 per hour||+ £30 refundable deposit|
|Kitchen and all equipment|
|For catering||£10 per session|
|If used only for refreshments||Free of charge|
|Special 'locals' rate for parties, family occasions and events|
Offer only available to North Nibley residents, charitable organisations and those with connection to the village|
through school, church, chapel etc. Please contact us if you are unsure if you are eligible.
Available from 4pm on Fridays and all day during weekends and school holidays.
Hire the whole hall (main room + meeting room + kitchen) for 3 hours and we'll add a free half hour for clearing up.
|£25 for 3 hours||+ £30 refundable deposit|
|Extra hours charged at £9 per hour or £25 for 3 hours.|
|One free half hour for clearing up per booking.|
Discounts are available for regular bookings. Please ask for details when you make your request, or contact the Booking Officer.
How to make a booking
- Make a booking request online with the button below. Alternatively, you can contact our Booking Officer by using the details on our Contact page.
- We aim to reply within 2 days with availability, price and payment details.
- You should then send payment to confirm the booking.
- In the week before your booking we will send details of how to access the hall.
- After your booking we will refund any deposit due.