COVID-19 Important Information
From May 17: With the agreement of the halls management and covid restrictions in place the following are some of the activities that can resume. Organised exercise classes, public meetings, committee and society meetings, fundraising events, wakes and weddings and a range of organised seated activities. Please note public parties are not permitted until Step 4.
From Step 4, not before June 21st: Currently expect all activities will be permitted by the government. However the hall committee may require certain covid restrictions to remain in place.
Please contact the Booking Officer if you want to check if your activity will be permitted.
We are delighted to have been able to open our hall again. We have undertaken risk assessments and made changes to our procedures to enable the hall to open as a Covid Secure Venue. This includes putting new cleaning regimes in place, managing how we operate the hall including ensuring bookings avoid any crossover of groups.
There are extra measures you will need to undertake to ensure compliance with the current government guidance and ensure the safety of your guests and those using the hall after you. When you make a booking you will be sent a copy of our Special Conditions of Hire during Covid which is being updated as the guidance changes. The key points you will need to consider are.
1) We will need to agree with you the maximum number of guests you can have to ensure you maintain the required social distancing. This number will depend on your activity, age of guests, household or school bubbles and areas of the hall you will be using, but with current guidance we would expect this not to exceed 20 and be less where guests are moving around. We suggest all bookings to be in the main hall where there is more space.
2) You must ensure no one with COVID-19 symptoms enters the premises
3) Ensure you clean all surfaces you use before and after your hire. Our cleaner is not available to do this between each hire. Cleaning equipment will be provided and extra time added FOC to your hire.. This will be made easier if you minimize the areas your guests come into contact with.
4) Your guests must use the hand sanitizer provided on entering the premises and as needed during the hire.
5) You must have the contact details of all your guests in case they are needed for Test and Trace.
6) We will have the right to close the hall if there are safety concerns relating to COVID-19, in which case you would get a full refund on any monies paid. We can not take responsibility for any other costs you may incur.
We really appreciate you working with us to keep everyone safe.
If you wish to book the Hall or meeting room please check the calendar for availability and raise booking via on-line form in the 'Booking and Fees' page or use details within 'contact us' page.
There are a number of regular and one off events open to the public. For regular classes (for details refer to 'Regulars' page):
Pilates - Tuesdays (7.30 - 8.30 & 8.30 - 9.30) during term time
Yoga - Monday at 6pm
Pre School meets Monday mornings and all day Tuesday to Friday during term time
Parish Council - 1st Monday of the month at 7.30pm (Please see Parish Council website for details)
Village Eye - 2nd Monday of the month at 2.30pm (POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)
Please contact email@example.com if you require further details about any of these events and we will put you in touch with the relevant person